The Grove Information System
All schools have a managed information system (MIS) which they use to securely hold all relevant information required to enable the school to operate. Pupil Asset is an MIS that will allows us to do many things in one place, for example:
- collate key information such as medical details
- communicate with parents via email and text
- track assessment and behaviour data
- record our provision for SEN pupils
- report census information to the local authority and Department of Education
- order school meals
- book school trips
Parents can access the system to order school meals and to pay for meals and school trips.
Please find guidelines for setting up payments for your child’s school dinners.
Choose what your child has to eat at school each day and pay securely via the app.
Click on one of the links below to get started:
“In life, when the quality of one’s work really matters, one almost never submits a first draft. An ethic of excellence requires revision.”
~ Ron Berger, author and educationalist